- Collection of Personal Information
- Personal information collected by The Cooking Company is primarily used to ensure supply of good to the customer. Such information includes - name, delivery address and email address.
- Personal information obtained is used to - process payments and despatch purchased items, contact you if necessary (regarding an order placed), send you information about special offers/promotions (if you opt to receive)
- The Cooking Company will take every reasonable measure to ensure the security of your personal information in a manner that is congruent with our legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
- The Cooking Company will take reasonable steps to limit access to personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information by relevant individuals as long as access requested is in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Should a customer wish to amend our change their personal information they must contact The Cooking Company directly. The Cooking Company will correct the personal information as soon as practicable.